I wish this were nothing more than a tall tale that I'm about to tell you, but until you experience it for yourself, you just don't know. I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone.
Believe it or don't but it really happened to me. It's a long story, so buckle up and hold onto yourselves.
To share some background information.
I'm a 39-year-old woman and this experience takes place back when I was just 12 yrs old.
I grew up in a mildly suburban area.
However, we had our own issues. Two small rival gangs and their rivalry with the two gangs that came from the city looking for them. As these two smaller gangs were mostly preteens and teenagers but they were series. I knew some of the members from both of these smaller gangs as we were friends and attended the same Junior High.
Late Summer early Autumn of 1990 and I'm out one day and wearing two of my favorite colors black and red. I'm heading to my friend's house a car comes speeding around the corner only to slam on the breaks and back up. The car is full of guys and they are wearing blue and silver, I know who they are. One of the major gangs from the city, the guy in the driver's seat yells out "Hey, you" I pretend not to notice because I want nothing to do with this shit. He says again, "yo, girl" Finally I stop, look, and say what? What do you want? He replies, "you one of them girls from such and such gang?"
I reply, "fuck no I want nothing to do with that shit. Leave me the fuck out of your wars.
He replies back, "you've got a mouth on you. Maybe we need to shut it." Next thing I know a guy in the back seat points an automatic gun at me.
Now, I'm annoyed and deadpan look into his face and say, "well? what the fuck are you waiting for? I don't have all fucking day"
Taken back he says, "you've got to be a gang girl if you aren't afraid"
I shot back, "look dumbass, I told you. Not a gang girl. Ever think that I'm not afraid because none of you simply fucking scare me? To me, compared to the fucked up shit I deal with on a daily basis from the spirit world, you are fucking child's play"
He says, "but your wearing their colors"
I retorted, "uh, dumbass. These are my two favorite fucking colors. I'm not in any damn gang and have no interest"
He says, "well, never wear" and before he can finish I snap back, "go fuck yourself. You do not tell me what the fuck I can and cannot wear. Which includes colors."
They laugh and he says, "I like you, you've got balls bigger than any fucking gangbanger I know." He signals and the guy in the back puts the gun down.
He then says, "your cool with us, then says have a good day" Then they drive off.
I continued on my way to my friend's house.
This has nothing to do with the experience that happened but it gives you some context of who I was as a young teen and even now as an adult. That I am not easily scared or creeped out by anything and that what I'm about to tell you is truly fucked up and that to this day it still creeps me the fuck out.
Now, onto the experience in which I call, "The Creepy Neighbor and The Spirit World"
For the first time, my parents are letting me stay home by myself for an extra long weekend. They are leaving Thursday midday and won't be back till Monday. It had been 6 months since I finally first received my very own key to the house. Rules are always, female friends only. No boys unless they are family.
I get home and my parents are gone, they leave me $200 for the entire time to buy whatever I need or want, food and drink related. NO beer! I drop my school stuff and head over to my friend's house to hang out and maybe see if she wants to spend the entire time staying with me. I'm not afraid to be alone, but I figured she could use a break from her own family.
We hang out for awhile but no, she cannot stay. As they are going away the entire time themselves to visit other family members. The time comes they are leaving, we say our goodbyes and I head home. I've got the entire place to myself, but here's the thing. My house? It's very haunted. Ghosts, ghouls, portals, the dead. My house is well known for all this crazy shit and it scares people to death. Me? I'm used to it.
A week ago, we got a new neighbor. He's really weird, so I always rush by his house as it gives off a really creepy vibe and whenever he sees me, he always stops me to talk.
I'm rushing by and I hear, "Hey, Jennison (not my real name)! Jennison! "Fuck he sees me I think" Stop and turn, "Oh, hi Mr. Thompson (not his real name). He stops and smiles, then says in his playful tone, "What have I said, Mr. Thompson is my father, I'm Nick, call me Nick. Please?"
"Ok...(Pause) Nick"
He smiles but, that smile never reached his eyes and it always made me feel that there is something under it.
He asks me about school, friends, then boys. Which it always felt as if he was hinting at something more.
I should add that Nick is in his mid 30's, tall like about 6'2 dark hair and eyes, well built, a scar on his face that according to him he got as a "stupid teen trying to be a badass" Sounds logical, but the way he dressed. It's as if he had not surpassed his 20's.
Anyway, he would get really detailed with me about boys, that I shouldn't have sex, to save it for the man I marry or the "right man" and I'd always reply, "and the right man would be?" He'd laugh, lean in and say "I could be that right man." Then laugh to play it off, but the way he stared, said he meant it.
I made me feel weird because here's this new person that I barely know. He's been here all of 7 days and already making weird ass comments like that. When he says shit like that, I know it's time to go. I tell him that I gotta run and I walk only a few feet before he says, "so your parents are gone until Monday. So nice to have the place to yourself huh?" I freeze and think to myself, "goddamnit can't you for fucking once, not tell the entire fucking neighborhood that your 12-year-old daughter will be completely alone for nearly a week".
I turn, smile and say, "I'll have friends over, so I won't be alone".
"Oh", he says.
Then I leave and go inside. Locking all the doors, I'm no dumbass.
I do my usual, watch tv, listen to music. The regular teen things. It gets late, it's about midnight and our street does have street lamps but the lights are so shitty that they don't illuminate very well. I'm watching tv and I hear tapping. I roll my eyes as I'm used to this by now and say, I'm tired and in no mood for your shit, either come out and talk or fuck off"
Silence!
Then I say, "whatever" and continue watching tv.
I'm used to all this so, a spirit or anything else tapping, scratching, etc. It's not new to me.
Around 2 am I fall asleep on the couch with the TV on, by 4 am I'm awoken to more sounds and I shout, "knock it the fuck off I'm trying to sleep, disturb me again and I'm gonna shove my boot up your transparent ass".
Silence!
"Thank you," I say and go back to sleep.
I wake up and it's Friday, I get up, get my stuff together and go to school, midway through and I'm bored as hell, so I ask the teacher if I can leave. He gives me a slip and I head to the office. I tell them I don't feel well and want to go home, she asks if I'm ok? Do I need a ride?
"I have a migraine and I just want to go home and lay down".
She tells me to hang on and goes to the principal's office, which is in the same area as her's. She returns 15 minutes later with a signed excuse note. She hands it to me with another slip. She says you need to go to your teacher's before you leave and get your homework assignments".
"Sure, I can do that, I reply".
I leave and do just that.
On my walk home, it's the usual. I'm used to older guys shouting out to me, "hey, baby wanna go party?"
I always reply, "pass".
I'm always followed, which isn't new, so I'm never afraid as they never do anything other than follow and talk to me.
Normally, they follow me till I reach a certain set of houses and the see the group of older guys hanging out outside, drinking and watching what's going on.
These guys though are gonna follow me right to my door until I hear them shout out, "Jennison! What are you doing home? Take your cute ass back to school." I head over and tell them I left early because I had a migraine. "Ah, I see" comes the reply.
The van is still on my street and they stop, they are watching me and Raimund says, "what the fuck is with that van? Why are those fucking creeps following you?"
I reply, "you know how it is?"
He says, "Oh, fuck no! Not my girl." Next thing I know 25 people are chasing those guys off.
Raimund has always been in love with me, but he's 27 yrs old and he knows better, as I'm only 12. However, anyone ever tried anything with me and they'd be met with him, his family, their friends. He was a serious guy, so I knew that I was well protected.
The guys see this and take off, it's the last time I ever see that van come down my street again.
They come back and Raimund hugs me saying, "no one will ever mess with my girl" I hug him and thank him.
We all sit and chat for awhile, the rest of the neighbors hate that family and always tell me to stay away. But, to me? They are nothing but nice and very protective. So, I ignore the neighbors.
They ask me what I think of my new neighbor, "I tell them he's creepy and creeps me out."
Raimund, raises an eyebrow and asks, "how so?"
I tell him what the guy has said to me multiple times about sex, marriage, the right man, and then how he says, "he could be the right man" then laughs.
Raimund makes this sound and says, "what a fucking weirdo."
Then he says, "I'm walking you home, I don't like what he says."
I say, "cool with me."
We walk and there's Nick, he comes rushing to his gate, then sees Raimund and stops dead. He's staring at us and says to Raimund, "who the fuck are you and why are you with her?"
Raimund, retorts, "none of your fucking business."
Nick looks at me and says, "Jennison, who the fuck is this guy and I don't like that he's with you. Is he your boyfriend?"
Before I can say a word, Raimund replies, "Yes, I am her boyfriend what the fuck of it? And while we're on the subject, don't you ever tell my girl that you're the right man for her ever again. Otherwise, I'll fucking crack your skull wide open."
We walk off and Nick is seething and storms inside his house slamming the door.
We get to my porch, we sit and talk for a few and I look over and grab Raimund's arm and point. I said "look" he looks and I say again, "he told me he doesn't have a daughter, so who the fuck is that?"
We both see a young girl in the backyard, she has long dark hair, jeans, t-shirt and is just wandering the backyard.
Raimund asks, "is this your first time seeing her?"
I tell him, "no, I've seen her off and on all week."
He replies, "me too, weird."
He hugs me again and waits till I'm inside, he knocks on the window and I open it. He says, "let me hear the lock turn so I know you're safe."
I turn the lock and it clicks.
He smiles, blows me a kiss, tells me to shut the window and to stay safe.
I tell him ok, close the window and wave.
I drop my backpack off in my bedroom and go to the family room couch. I lay down as I really did have a migraine. I just wanted to relax but I fell asleep. I wake up and it's 7 pm.
I don't know why, but it feels creepy. So, I call my aunt and ask if Iacobus can come over?
He's 17 and a well-built guy, blonde hair, green eyes and tough. I always felt better when he was around. Thankfully he was free and loved the idea, as it had been forever since he visited last.
About an hour later, Iacobus is knocking on the back door. (As everyone knows, that the living room is rarely used. Even though it's fully set up.
I let him in and lock the door. We hug and he asks, what's up. Told him about the neighbor and that I just felt creeped out. He hugs me again and we head to the family room. Told him he could use the other couch in the family room, we had two as even though I'm an only child our house was always full of kids.
We're watching TV and I get an idea, as directly across from me is this huge glass sliding door and I had just remembered that my dad told me the lock was broken and we couldn't afford to get it fixed. That instead, he got heavy-duty pieces of metal in various sizes. I grab them and jam them in and left it open, it was enough for a small child to fit through, nothing more. As it was Summer and hot as hell. The AC was acting up, again and my dad would have to fix it when they got back.
We order a pizza and wait. We left a note on the front screen door as it was so hot in the front of the house and the windows wouldn't have given much air. About 45 min later, the pizza boy knocks, we pay and take it to the living room. We eat and watch TV.
Somewhere along the way, we fell asleep. At around 1 am we're woken up with sounds of knocking and scratching. We look at each other and I say, "Fuck off I am not up for your shit tonight."
Iacobus looks at me and says, "This house really is haunted?"
I tell him, "of course. We also have several spirit portals upstairs."
He asks, "how the hell do you stand it? Not only seeing them but hearing and communicating with them?"
I reply, "I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me."
Then he goes deadly pale and I ask him what's up?
He says shakily and studdering, "t..t..there's a face in the w..w..window."
I ask where and he points at the window above me. I look and there's nothing there. I go over and comfort him. After he calms down and color returns to his, I get angry and shout, "you fuckers better knock your shit the fuck off or so help me I'll lock your transparent ass in that fucking barn."
Iacobus looks at me and says, you have no barn.
That's when I tell him, not now but about a 100 years ago this property had a barn, his eyes go wide and he says how do you know?
That's when I tell him the history of the property. That, we did some digging into the property and that back 100 years ago that the property was massive and had a barn, that there was a couple here and they had a very young child of about 2 yrs old and they couldn't stand his constant crying, so they locked him up in the barn at night, he was on the second floor. He says, "how awful and why? Wouldn't the child have frozen to death?"
I reply, "no, it was properly heated."
He asks, "what happened?"
I told him, "the child wanted his mother and tried coming downstairs, as he was barely two and not well looked after, he couldn't go up and down stairs. He fell down the stairs and died."
He shuddered and sais, "Oh, that's fucking creepy as hell."
He then says, "what would that do to them and how could you? They are spirits."
I reply, "I keep a crystal grid where the barn used to be and when I'm tired of their shit, I lock them in the grid until they stop their shit."
He says, "damn, you are a complete badass. I'd be terrified that they'd be angry at me."
I reply, "oh, I don't give a shit if they are angry. They know me and know that I am not playing."
Dead Silence!
He says, "it worked."
I reply, "of course, they hate the barn and know that if they want to remain in my company to not annoy me."
We started watching TV again and all is quiet.
So, Iacobus throwing up takes me by surprise. I rush over and ask him is he ok, what's up?
He says, "T...th...that face again and he practically screams it. I look and this time I see this horrible face and I just freeze for a minute. Then it vanishes. I can only think spirit as you need a ladder to get up that high.
Then I get angry and start to head for the back door. I grab the knob to unlock it and I'm pushed back, I fall on my ass and look up. I'm met by that same young girl I saw in the neighbor's yard earlier.
I ask her, "how the fuck did you get in here?"
She looks at me startled and says, "Y...y...you can see me?"
I reply, "of course I can see you."
She says, "b...but how?"
That's when I noticed for the first time. She's pale, her skull is caved in on one side and dried blood, her clothes are dirty and her eyes have dark circles and sunken in.
I look at her and said, "Oh, I am so sorry."
She sobs and asks, "Am I free now?"
I tell her, "Yes, you're free."
She sobs louder and I tell her, "it's ok."
She then looks at me and says, "don't go outside."
I ask her, "why?"
She replies, "he'll get you and take you away too."
I ask, "who?"
She says, "Nick."
I reply, "What?"
She says, Nick, Nick, Nick!" Practically shouting.
I tell her to calm down and she says, "That last thing I remember is moving to the new house and being chained up in his basement."
Then it clicks and makes sense as to why only some of us can see her, she's dead.
I said, "fuck! I knew he was creepy, but holy shit!"
I asked her, "when did this start, how old is she, and when did he kidnap her?"
She said, "I don't really remember, but I think I'm 12."
She also said, "I do remember him telling me that he was the right man and he could be my boyfriend. Then he'd laugh but the laugh never reached his eyes."
Now, it's my turn to go pale and I said, "Oh, fuck me!"
She looked at me and said, "he said that to you too?"
I swallow the lump in my throat and say, "yes, he did."
She asked, "Did he ever see you with any guys?"
I replied, He did, he saw me with Raimund."
She asked again, "did he get angry?"
I told her, "he did."
Her eyes go wide and she whispered, "then he's coming for you."
I replied, "Oh, fuck! Shit, fuck, shit, shit, fuck, fuck!"
She replied, "it doesn't matter if you are with people or alone, he's coming for you. He will not stop until you belong to him."
Now I wanna vomit.
She says, "How can you see me? I'm dead."
I explain my connection with the spirit world and she says, "you better call whatever you know to protect you, only they MIGHT have a chance to stop him."
Then I hear Iacobus coughing and rush to him, he says, "I can't stay here I gotta go. NOW!"
He's terrified and I have never seen him like this and I call his mom, waking her up. I said, "Iacobus is sick. You need to come get him."
She replies, "I'll be there shortly."
40 minutes later she's knocking on the back door. I open it and send Iacobus with his bag out, she takes him and leaves. I lock the doors. Then I rush to the utility room and grab those extra metal pieces for the sliding door, I jam them in the door for added safety.
Then I run to my room and grab my Occult stuff run back to the family room, as it's the only room that has the space I need to do what I need to. I start drawing sigils, pentagrams and placing candles. I start my ritual and call my Daemon's, Angel's, the spirits that are always around and tell them I NEED their help.
She's just outside my circle and says, "he's coming."
Next thing I know he's at the back door knocking and cooing, let me in princess. I reply, "fuck off weirdo I'm calling the police."
He laughs and says, "we'll be long gone before they arrive."
I tell him, "I know what you did to Melissa."
As I'm watching from the curtain of the sliding door, he freezes then says, "No one will ever find her body. Then says in this psychotic voice, "OPEN THE DOOR!"
I reply, "FUCK NO, YOU PSYCHO!"
It's dead silent for a few minutes, then he giggles the handle and I hear him say in a low tone, "fuck!"
Then he says, I'll be back my little princess." Then leaves.
I take that time to breathe the tension that had been building up in my body. Then rush to the kitchen and throw open the draws and start grabbing knives, the meat tenderizer, anything with a sharp or blunt end.
About an hour later, I hear the knob in the living room and I rush into the living room and see it being giggled, then I hear him, "son of a bitch!"
Then he says, "I know your there, let me in!"
I don't say shit as I am alone physically and I'm scared. I know I could hurt him but he might kill me.
Thankfully, he can't get in but that does not stop him from trying.
Finally, the sun starts rising and I know I'm safe as he won't try anything during the day and I hear him leave, he says as he's leaving "I'll be back for you, tonight princess."
All that adrenaline and tension leave my body and I fall asleep on the couch. I wake up at 12 noon. I start calling everyone and no one is home. I call my parents, they too are out.
"Fuck!" I say and then wonder what I'm gonna do next.
I know that I'm alone and since it's Now Saturday that those neighbor guys won't be home until Sunday night. Most likely not till Monday.
Melissa pops up and scares the shit out of me and I yell, "don't do that!"
She quickly replies, "sorry then says. Nick is asleep, now's your chance."
I tell her, "all my friends and family are gone, I've got no place to go."
She asks, "what about that lady from last night?"
I reply, "My aunt?"
She says, yea, her?"
I say, "They're gone too."
She says, "but..."
I said, "They left to meet up with my parents and won't be back till Monday."
She says, "what about Iacobus?"
I said, "you saw him last night, he was fucking petrified, there's no way in hell he is coming back."
But, I called anyway, he answers the phone and says, "No, Jennison I'm not coming back. Fuck that."
I beg him and he says, "No, I'm sick as hell and last night scared the fuck out of he. You keep your creepy shit to yourself."
I reply, "Iacobus, that was not ghosts. That was my psycho neighbor and he's trying to kidnap me."
I hear a pause on the line, then he says, "call the police" then hangs up.
I get angry and short, "son of a bitch!"
Melissa asks me, "what are you gonna do?"
I reply, "Survive!"
I check every door and every window, everything is locked and I try to calm myself down. Then I call the police and they are fucking useless. They tell me, "unless he breaks in and attacks you. There's nothing we can do."
I reply, "he's got a body of a 12-year-old girl somewhere in his house."
*Pause*
"Do you have proof?"
I reply, "She's right here telling me so."
They say, "well if she's dead how can she be there?"
I said, "her spirit is."
Another pause then the officer gets back on the line and says, "look we get tired of these crank calls, it's not Halloween and it's not funny."
I shout, "This is not a crank call, fucking help me!"
He replies, "Call when you have a real emergency." Then slams down the phone.
"Mother fucker!, I reply and hang up.
My stomach starts hurting and I realize that I have not eaten for over 12 hours. So, I go to the fridge and rummage through it. Nothing appeals to me as my brain is in survival mode. But, I know I need to eat, so I continue looking and see my mom's potato bake's and I said, screw it and grab one toss it in the microwave and heat it up. take it to the living room and eat it.
Then, I throw away the empty container. I'm still shaken up and can't calm down, so I get some ice cream and a Pepsi clear, both always made me feel better before. So, I eat that and as I'm putting the bowl in the sink, there's a knock on my back door I jump and just stand there, after a few minutes another knock. Then I hear, "Jennison it's Lily, what the hell, let me in!"
I was so glad, but I still looked through the curtain. She's staring at me and says, "quit being a weirdo and let me in."
I unlock the door, grab her and drag her inside slamming the door and locking it.
She looks at me and says, "What the fuck, dude? Got a screw loose?"
I tell her to come to the living room and we sit down and I tell her everything that happened last night and that he's coming back tonight, can we go to your house?
She says, "No my mom dropped me off and went back. She said that I was driving her nuts because I wanted to be here instead."
Then Lily says, "We are gonna fuck this dude up!"
I reply, "I just want to get the fuck out of this."
With Lily there, I felt better, but I knew that the shit was gonna get really real tonight.
Then she asks, "Fuck Jennison, why is it like an ice box in here?"
She looks around and sees the sigils, the pentagrams, and the melted candles and her eyes go wide and she says, "Fuck! Shit is serious if you did what I think you did."
Lily knew my practices and knew that when I started drawing sigils, pentagrams and saw melted candles that shit was dead serious.
She says, "Ok, let's watch TV and get your mind off all this for now."
I agreed and we did. About an hour later, we're both fast asleep and We're both awakened to sounds. Scratching, tapping and she's on the other couch. She looks up and whispers to me.
"Jennison, there's this fucked up creepy face in the window."
I reply, "What time is it?"
She looks at the clock and says, "Oh shit! It's 10 pm"
I said, "fuck it's started and it's that fucking weirdo."
Then she looks up and he's staring down at me, as much as you can see. Which is almost next to nothing. You can see I'm on the couch but can't really make me out.
Lily grabs an empty soda can and throws it at the window. It startles him and he looks at her. She flips him off and yells, "go fuck yourself you fucking weirdo. You're NOT coming in."
He gets mad and bangs the window then disappears.
We get up and I hand her a few knives. She takes them and we're just sitting there, then we hear the living room door handle. Still locked we don't even bother. Then it stops.
Then we hear the back door, then it stops.
All is silent for a few minutes, then we see a shadow at the sliding door. He starts banging and saying, "let me in princess."
Lily looks at me with this what the fuck expression and mouths the word, "princess?"
Like has this dude lost his mind?
I whisper, "I have no clue. He started calling me that last night."
Then Lily says, "sorry weirdo, there is no princess here. Just your death if you keep this shit up."
Silence!
Then he bangs on the sliding glass door and says, "let me in!"
We say in unison, "What fucking part of FUCK NO do you not understand?"
Silence!
Then he kicks the glass door and it vibrates but does not break.
Which we are both happy about.
Then he proceeds to knock, tap, bang for hours on end. After 3-4 hours of this, it goes silent.
That's when we get really creeped out.
We go over by the sliding glass door and just wait. Out of nowhere an arm reaches in and grabs my arm, we are both stunned as hell as we had checked it. The longer metal pice had been knocked loose with all his banging. I'm trying to get him to let go and he's got a death grip on me. So we start stabbing at his arm and he howls and let's go. Then he's at the door trying to push it open. Thankfully the shorter piece had not moved and it won't budge.
He's still trying, shoving at the door and we go crazy stabbing at him, we've hit him multiple times and he gets angry and takes off.
We slam the door shut and shove the metal pieces back in place, we pull on it to make sure it won't open again.
We stagger to the couches adrenaline and shock still running through us. We grab a few sodas each and guzzle the first one to calm us down. We wait but there's nothing but silence.
For the first time in several hours, all is calm. We sit down trying to collect ourselves. Then Melissa appears and I nearly fell on the floor and yell, "Goddamnit, don't do that!"
She says, "sorry. Then says, he isn't done he'll be back."
Lily looks at me and says, "who the fuck you talking to?"
I reply, "Melissa, the dead girl he kidnapped before."
Her eyes go wide.
She asks, "well, what did she say?"
I reply, "she said he isn't done that he'll be back."
She says, "fuck!"
Lily takes a long sip of her soda then spits it out stunned and says, "are you fucking seeing this?" As she points to Melissa.
I ask, "you can see her?"
She says, "fuck yea I can see her."
Melissa waves at Lily and Lily stiffly waves back.
She looks at me and asks, "wait! You see this shit all the time?"
I nod my head and she says, "fuck! I'd go insane if it were me."
I say, "you know there are times that I wonder if I haven't."
She said, "Nope! Not insane, I see her too."
For the first time in hours, we sit and try to catch out breaths.
Due to the adrenaline and tension leaving our bodies, we fall asleep. An hour later I hear, "Jennison! Jennison, get the fuck up. He's here."
I open my eyes and Melissa is kneeling in front of me. I look over and he's fucking watching me through the sliding door window and I freeze. In all of the craziness, we forgot to close the curtain. I look over at Lily and whisper, "Lily, get the fuck up. That psycho is here."
She doesn't move and I'm scared to death she's dead. I grab an empty soda can and throw it at her head, she looks at me and says, "what the fuck?"
I tell her quietly to look and she looks and sees him, she jumps up and I sit up. We just sit there and he isn't doing anything just staring at us. He's covered in gauze and tape. Apparently, we did some damage. Upon another look, we see he's breathing heavy and doing something with his hand. We look down and in plain view, we see what he's doing. The sick fucker is masturbating,
Then he speaks and says, Hello, princess. Do you like what you see?"
We just look at each other as if he lost his fucking mind. Then he asks, "would you like to suck on my dick princess?"
Lily and I reply in unison, "ew fuck no. Gross."
He laughs and says, "It's 10 inches. I can't wait to put it into that tight pussy. It's gonna feel so fucking good."
Lily looks at me and asks, "is the fucker for real?"
We get our response when he cums on the window. We both shout, "oh, fuck! So gross."
Then he wipes his dick on the mirror in the mess he just made. We both get this disgusted look and shout at him, "Your fucking gross."
He's just staring at me, then says, "let me in princess. I wanna fuck you so bad."
We get up and go over to the window and just stare at him, then yank the curtain closed. He gets angry and bangs on the window.
By this time, we know that for now, we're ok he can't get in.
He starts shouting, "let me in, Princess."
We decide to turn the TV to MTV. Headbangers ball is on. It started at midnight and runs until 4 or 4 am.
Then we turn it up to drown him out. Which angers him and he starts pounding and screaming, "let me in princess." over and over.
I know what you all are thinking, why haven't we called the cops by now? We did and apparently, the officer from before put a crank caller alert on my home number, so no one took us seriously.
Time goes by and we turn the TV down and we don't hear anything. We open the window just in time to see him smash one of the windows on the door, we run to the door and he unlocks it and turns the knob opening the door. We freeze thinking, "Oh fuck, now what?"
He steps inside and takes a few steps, we back up and he takes another step. He grabs me and starts trying to drag me outside. I'm pulling back with all my might but, I'm only 5'7 and weigh about 130 lbs, whereas he is 6'2, about 220 and very strong. My friend Lily rushes him and he hits her knocking her to the floor. He's dragging me and says, "It's time to go, princess." and he just stepped outside the door and about to yank me outside when I see his arm twist and he howls in pain letting me go and he's thrown back and hits the garage. It makes a very loud sound that echoes throughout. He falls to the ground in a crumpled heap. He's not dead but knocked out.
Just then I see what did it. In front of me appears 4 beings. I know who they are. They are all extremely tall. Three of them are dark masses, hooded figures and you can see skeletal bodies with two with blood red glowing eyes, the other is yellow glowing eyes underneath. The forth is just as equally tell, white lights. He's beautiful, his long dark hair blue-grey eyes and massive wings. It's the Demons and the Angel I called upon the night before. Abaddon, Agaliarept, Asmodeus, and the Angel Azreal. They all look at me and say, "It's going to be ok. Close the door, lock it and board up that hole. I waste no time and do as they do, slamming the door, locking it and grab a piece of wood and my dad's tools he keeps in the utility room. I grab the electric screwdriver and screw the board into the door.
I look and I see them surrounding him. I check on Lily. Thankfully she isn't hurt. She comes to and says, "what the fuck happened? Last thing I remember..." She's cut off by the screaming outside, we run to the glass sliding door pull open the curtain and we witness these beings attacking this guy. Her jaw drops and she is trying to talk but nothing will come out. We see him being thrown around and then he just drops to the ground. We wait as do they. He starts moving and they just stand there waiting for his next move.
Then Lily speaks and she asks, "is this for fucking real?"
I tell her, "yes."
She says, "holy fucking shit!"
Nick just stares at me, hatred in his eyes but he knows one move and he's a dead man.
Then, we hear sirens as all that noise woke up the neighbors and they called the police. That's when Nick looks that way and he knows what's coming. He gets up and they go to move on his but he runs the other way and to his house. The beings come back inside and tell me he's gone and say how sorry they were they didn't get there sooner.
That's when all of the tension and adrenaline leave my body and I pass out and they catch me taking me to the couch.
Lily points at my arm and says, Look!"
My arm is gushing blood. Apparently, Nick had cut my arm deeply and with everything going on, I didn't notice let alone feel it.
Lily is freaking out and they assure her that I'll be ok.
She says, "how she's gonna fucking die before anyone gets here."
They surround me and hold out their hands and this dark and white light surrounds me and before Lily's eyes the gash down my arm closes up.
She sat down hard on the couch at a complete loss. I wake up a few minutes later and she says studdering and shaking, "a...ar...are you ok?"
I reply, "I'm ok."
Then we hear sounds next door as a van is tearing out of the driveway and in the opposite direction the sirens are coming from.
The sirens get louder and my beloved Demon's and Angel stay with us until they here pounding on the back door and shouts, "open up it's the police."
My demon's and angel tell me that they will always be near and vanish, then I see Melissa and she doesn't look creepy anymore. She smiles and says, "I'm truly free."
Then in a bright light vanishes.
We hear the pounding again and shouts, "open up or were breaking down the door!"
We go to the door and look out, there are about 40 cops outside. Several at the door and a bunch more looking over the damage in the backyard.
After all this, my reply is, "I ain't opening shit till we see some fucking badges."
They show us their badges and being satisfied opened the door, they come in and it's dark. They ask us to turn on the lights. We do and the first cop says, what is going on here and what the hell happened to your arm.
My once deep cut is now very shadow and just barely leaking out blood, 5 seconds later EMT has us on the couch, one tending to my arm the other tending to the cut on Lily's head. Then the cop says, "ok wanna tell me what's going on?"
I reply, "I tried telling you idiots earlier but you accused me of crank calling."
He gets all red in the face from shame and says, I'm so very sorry, we really thought it was a crank call."
So, I tell them and several of the cops take off for the house next door. 20 minutes later I hear over the radio. M...Mi...Mike!" And in the background, I can hear vomiting.
The officer called Mike gets on the radio and says, "What's going on, Chris and what the hell is that noise? It sounds like vomiting."
A reply comes back, "that's Jimmy." He says, "why the hell is Jimmy vomiting?"
The other officer replies, "Call Detective Thompsin, NOW!"
He says, "What's going on and the other officer says, "there's a mutilated body in the basement. Female, long dark hair, jeans, t-shirt. She looks to be about 12 years old."
Mike replies, "FUCK! ok, hang on calling Thompsin now."
He gets on the radio and calls the station and says, "we need Detective Thompsin at these, now. We've got a mutilated body next door."
The station replies 2 minutes later, "Detective Thompsin is on his way, eta 20 minutes."
Mike replies, "Ok we have uniforms on the scene and I'm next door and gives my address."
He gets off the radio and says to me in a gentle tone, "can you tell me what happened here?"
I mumble, "her name is Melissa."
He says, "what?"
I look at and repeat loudly, "her name is Melissa."
He says, "who is Melissa?"
I reply, "the dead girl next door."
He says, "how do you know this."
I say casually, "you wouldn't believe me even if I told you."
He says, "try me."
Before I can say anything, Lily opened her mouth and says, "she can see and talk to spirits. Melissa came to her and saved her life."
He looks at Lily as if she had gone mad, then looks at me and asks, "is the true?"
I just nod my head.
He says, 'ok."
Not really believing us.
The Detective arrives goes next door for 20 minutes then comes to our back door. He asks if he can come in and I tell him it's ok.
When he gets to the family room, he looks positively green, as if he had seen something horrific.
He asks us a bunch of questions, we tell him about Nick and what happened. He has an officer look into it. The cop comes up and whispers in the Detective's ear and heads back outside. The detective looks at us and he doesn't want to say anything. After all of this, nothing could shock me now. So, I ask, "what did the offiver tell you?"
He pauses, not wanting to tell us. Finally, after fidgiging for a few minutes he asks again, "are you sure the neighbor said his name was Nick Anderson?"
Lily and I look at each other than to the detective and say in unison, "of course we are sure. Why?"
He says, "Someone was staying there but his name was not Nick Anderson."
I reply, "what do you mean?"
He says, "This guy who called himself Nick. It's all fake."
I just drop my head into my hands then move them to my mouth and scream. The Detective puts his arm around me and says, "it's ok you. You'll be ok."
I reply," how? how is it going to be ok? He used a fake name and not only was he obsessed with me, he tried to fucking kidnap me."
At a loss for words, then he asks, "how old are you?"
I reply, "12."
He asks, "where are your parents?"
I reply, "out of town till Monday."
He's silent for a minute then asks, "do you have any place you two can go?"
"No." we reply.
He says, "ok we're gonna have cops stationed here around the clock even after your parents return."
"Just fucking great," I reply. "They are NEVER gonna let me be home alone, ever again."
I know now that was a stupid thought but at 12. Freedom is one of the things you think about.
We hear a commotion and shouting and cops yelling, "put your hands up and get on the ground now, or we'll shoot! Down, down, down."
The Detective yells, "what the hell is all the commotion?"
The cops yell, "we've got 25 guys outside fighting to get in. They refuse to cooperate but they have no weapons."
Then I hear a familiar voice, yelling. "Jennison! Where the fuck is she and what the fuck is going on?"
It's Raimund and he sounds pissed.
Then I hear, "Sir, you need to leave!"
Raimund, shouts back, "Fuck no I'm not leaving till I know she's safe, let me through. NOW!"
The Detective asks me, "do you know him?"
I reply, "yea that's Raimund. He's a neighbor and he's very protective of me and if what they say is true. There are 25 angry guys outside right now and they will push their way through."
He takes me to the porch and I look. I see 25 pissed off men ready to do battle.
I see Raimund and point to him.
He then tells me, "go back inside."
The Detective says, "you! and points to Raimund."
"Are you Raimund?"
I say, "yea, why?"
The detective says, Ok, you can come inside."
All 25 of them move and he says, "no, just Raimund."
Raimund tells the guys, I'll make sure she's ok and let you know."
They are angry but agree.
Raimund comes inside and sees me he runs over and knees down hugging me crushing me to him and strokes my head.
I whisper, "Raimund you're crushing me."
He replies, "oh" and loosens his grip.
He pulls back and looks at me. My face is black and blue, my lip is cut and swollen, my arm is bandaged. He says, "Oh, my sweet girl what happened to you?"
I tell him what happened that, Nick, not Nick tried to kidnap me.
He Asks, "what do you mean not nick?"
I tell him the neighbor, that weirdo. Everything about him is fake. Even his name. He hugs me again and then sits next to me holding my hand.
The detective comes in and Raimund says can I go tell them she's ok? Otherwise, they will force their way in. He says fine.
Then yells, "let him through and only he can come back."
Cops reply back, "got it, Sir."
The detective looks at me and says, "Isn't he a little old for you?"
I reply, "Raimund would NEVER do anything to me. Not even what you are suggesting. Yes, he's 27 and yes I'm 12. There is no sexual relationship. But that doesn't stop him from loving and protecting me."
Raimund comes back in and the detective says to him, "Aren't you a little old to be playing with 12-year-olds?"
Raimund replies, "I ain't playing with her. I love her but I know her age and I would NEVER."
Then continues, "but our age difference will NEVER stop me from protecting her. Get your mind out of the fucking gutter."
The detective says, "given the situation."
Raimund replies, "fuck the situation. Not all of us are fucking sickos."
The detective looks at him like he doesn't believe him but he notices how much calmer I am with Raimund here, so he lets it go. Then leaves again to check the situation.
Raimund wraps his arms around me and tells me I can put my head on his shoulder, that's then he notices Lily who's just sitting there and asks, "your Jennison's friend, right?"
She says, "yea."
He asks, "if she's ok" and she replies, "physically? Yes. Mentally? I don't know."
He says, "you can come over here and sit if it makes you more comfortable."
She looks at me and I tell say, "he's a safe person to be around." As I lean my head on his shoulder.
He comes back and sees us both leaning on Raimund's shoulders and clears his throat as if we were all doing something wrong. We look up and he says, "That girl next door, we got a name on her."
"Her name is Melissa Petrelli (not her real name), she's 12 years old and was kidnapped from Kansas (not her real state) 8 months ago.
He says, "officer Mike told me what you two told him."
I replied, "Call her family they have a right to know what happened to their little girl."
He replies, "already on it."
The detective looks at Raimund and asks, "you staying here too?"
Raimund replies, No, but I will stay for awhile."
The detective says, "that's fine but there will be cops everywhere. I will let them know that it's ok for you to visit."
Raimund thanks him.
Raimund leans back on the couch just letting us rest and relax and he says to me over and over, "I'm so so very sorry I wasn't here. If I was I could have protected you."
I reply telling him, It's not your fault."
That was the first time I ever saw this big man cry subbing like a baby.
I hug him and tell him, "it's ok it's not your fault."
He says, "I should have known, I just should have known. That fucker gave me weird ass vibes, but still, I left you."
I punch him in his side and he says, Ow, what was that for?"
I reply, "Stop beating yourself up, We're fine, we're alive and safe."
He nods.
Then he asks, "I heard he got in how did you escape?"
So I told him and he says, "you are incredibly brave and crazy."
I smile and told him, "yep."
I fell asleep on Raimund's arm and when I woke up it's was about 4 pm and he was gone but he left a note saying he'd be back. The house was still full of cops. Lily asleep on the other couch wakes up 10 minutes after I did and she looks like me. Haggard and as if we didn't sleep a wink. He came back about 6 pm and brought food as he could tell that I was barely keeping it together. He starts to ask us, "how are you two doing" and stops short when he looks at us. He says, "Christ you two look like shit."
We reply in unison, "thanks, we feel like shit too."
He says, "you two were wide awake all night, you just sat there and whenever I suggested you two get some sleep you both flat out refused. I can understand why."
He gives us food which we mostly just pick at and barely ate. He says, "you two need to eat."
"Not hungry", we reply.
Then I get a call it's Lily's mom saying she's coming to get her and Lily says, "is it really ok that I leave."
I tell her, "it's fine. You really should try to eat and get some rest."
She half smiles but I know that it's for my sake she smiles.
An hour later her mom shows up. Lily and I hug and she says, "I'll be back tomorrow."
I say, "ok." and she leaves.
Now it's me Raimund, myself and 40 cops at my house.
He turns on the TV trying to get my mind off things and I say, "please, no tv right now."
He clicks it off and says, "ok."
I just lay on his shoulder not really saying anything and a cop asks if it's ok to clean up. Raimund tells him, "yea."
The cop just stares and Raimund says, "she's not in a talking mood but I know she would agree."
The cop nods and heads off. Then I hear them cleaning up which took them all day. They power washed the window with bleach which reminded me, it had that weirdo's DNA. I rush to tell them but it's too late.
I come back and Raimund asks, "what was that about?"
I tell him what that guy did on the window and he gets very angry.
He hugs me and says, "All you gotta do is just sit here and I'll hold you."
I nod and do just that.
I did not sleep a wink that night and Raimund stayed the entire night. I could hear cops coming and going. Shift change.
The next day, I didn't go to school and Raimund comes over to see how I'm doing. He just sits there with me holding me.
At various times cops come up and say to him, "she really should go to the hospital."
I said flatly, "I'm not going anywhere."
My parents come home and they are freaked out. My dad sees Raimund with me and he starts yelling and I reply, "Dad! Dad, just fucking stop it. He's been here on and on off for days, making sure I'm ok. He hasn't done anything."
He calms down and starts asking me a million questions. I refuse to answer and he says to Raimund, "why won't she talk?"
Raimund replies, "When she's ready she will. Give her space and time."
My dad heads outside to ask who's in charge and my mom comes in and just asks, "you ok."
I reply, "I'm alive." and I leave it at that.
She realizes that I am not gonna talk.
She makes coffee for the police.
The Detective comes from next door and tells my dad what happened. Thankfully, he left me alone.
It took me a very long time to be able to deal with it and they NEVER caught the guy.
My word of warning to you all out there. Be wary of strangers, listen to your gut instincts, be smart, stay safe, and ALWAYS lock your fucking doors.
By, Alrica Neshama.
(The girl that survived.)
No comments:
Post a Comment