To give some back round information, I'm a 39-year-old woman and this story takes place back when I was around 12, around 1990.
It's in the Summer time and I'm at home alone, doing what any other 12-year-old girl would do. I'm blaring the radio, dancing and having fun. My parents are out for the day as I had established that I'm trustworthy to stay home alone.
The phone rings but I miss it as the music is loud and I'm enjoying myself when I get a knock at the door and I quickly check who it is. Just one of the neighbors so I turn down the radio and they are just checking in.
That they wanted to make sure that I was alright , just in case the sounds could have been drowning out my screams. I laugh and shake my head telling them I'm fine they leave and I shake my head in annoyance. Apparently, not 100% alone as they got spies everywhere. But that's typical to make sure I'm safe and I understand that but still at 12 you just want your freedom.
As I'm walking back to the radio the phone rings I hurry to pick up and in fashion answer, but not just your typical "hello", as my dad and I had this running gag. We'd answer with things like "Bob's slaughterhouse you kill 'em we grill 'em". an awful joke ok cannibalism. I know a terrible thing to joke about but being that I've always been a bit morbid, myself to me it was hilarious.
So, I answer, "Hello, this is the gateway. How may I direct your call? Heaven or hell?"
"Pause"
Then a guy in a thick French accent says, "um hello?"
I reply, "uh hi?"
He says, "I'm looking for the ladies department, underwear, and bathing suits."
I reply, "Hmm, well sorry dude this is the Gateway."
He pauses again, apparently confused which is the intent to throw off pervs. He says, "this isn't JC Penney?"
"Nope!" comes my reply then I hang up and head back to the living room to turn off the radio and just as I'm about to turn up the radio, the phone rings.
"Hello, City Morgue. We're fresh out of baby blues, how about some lovely greens?" (a reference to eyes and eye color).
A reply, "Hello?"
Same thick French accident as before. I said, look this isn't JC Penney I can't direct you.
He says, "I'm sorry to bother you but I wanted to ask you a question but you hung up."
Exasperated I say "what's the question?"
He replies, "It's about bathing suits, it's for my wife."
I reply, "be quick as I'm quite busy."
Then he starts asking what kind is best then says oh I'm Michèle (pronounced mi-SHEL) by the way, it's French for Michael. I reply, "uh, ok."
Then he launches into that they are on vacation and he wants to surprise her, then continues with a bunch of comments and how much he likes women's bathing suits then he blurts out "she's about your height and size" and I'm thinking what the fuck?
I reply, "how the hell would you my size and height?"
He says, "I know because you're just perfect."
I laugh my ass off and reply "yea, ok dude. Whatever you say."
I get bored and hang up the phone mid-conversation and return to my music. Days go by and my parents are out again, the phone rings and I answer in my usual fashion with some disturbing little saying I made up, it's him.
He says, "Hello, Jennison."
Right off the bat, I'm like "what... the... fuck..."
I never said my name how the fuck does this creepy weirdo know it?
He says, "you looked so lovely today. I especially loved your hair, I was itching to run my fingers through it as I passed by."
Now I'm thinking, "where the hell have I been today where it was possible for strangers to see me?"
Then, I remember. I walked up to the video store to return some movies and rent some more. Normally back then you required an adult to check them out but they knew me there and knew that I was mature and responsible for my age.
I reply, "Awe.. Really? How sweet, now listen up you creepy fuck! Stop calling me."
I hang up and decide on watching TV over music. Nothing else happens that day.
The month goes by and every time I'm alone everyone, creepy Michèle calls. I'd just hang up.
I head to the video store and return the movies as we rented all the time. I came across a movie and to my delight is a Vampire movie. The lady says you like those? I reply happily, hell yea. She says, "that's part 3 we should have 1 and 2 around."
I say, "Really?"
She says, "You gotta look around but most likely in horror."
The horror section is in on the other side of the store around a corner so I dash off and go looking. The area is darker than the rest of the store and within minutes I find them, but to my delight, there are hundreds more of movies. I get lost in searching. As I'm bent over reaching for a movie I fell a hand grabs my ass I quickly turn and no one is there. This continues for about an hour. Should I have just left? Of course but being the "bad-ass" I was I refused to be scared off.
I grabbed several more movies and head up to the front told the lady that there was some weird ass creeper, she rolls her eyes and says in that corner hidden is the adult section. She heads to the area and sees this guy and he's standing there in such a way that he can stare at me and he's touching himself.
She yells, "HEY! Get the fuck out you creepy fucker!"
He bolts and takes off, she comes back and says, "he's gone but I'd be careful going home."
I nod and tell her, thank you.
I walk home it's a little over a mile the entire time my head swiveling making sure I'm not being followed.
I get home and lock the door drop the movies on the kitchen table, grand myself a soda and click the TV on, flip through the channels and find some action movie that's just starting.
The beginning credits are still playing when the phone rings, tired and having had a crap day I opt for none of my greetings.
"Hello?"
"Hello, sweet girl." In that same thick French Accent.
I sigh and say, "what do you want?"
He replies, "Why you sweetie."
I retort, "Well, I'm not on the market."
He says, "That's good because he doesn't like other men playing with what's his."
I tell him, "listen weirdo I'm not your girl and you're a creepy fuck. Leave me the hell alone."
As I go to hang up he says softly, "you have an amazing ass it's just as soft, firm, and squeezable as I expected."
I freeze realizing that he was the fucking perv that felt me up.
You can hear the smile in his voice when he says, "I bet your pussy is even better."
I made a sound of disgust and hang up.
5 minutes later he calls back and says, "that's not very nice."
I reply, "I don't give a fuck!"
He then says, "you've got a dirty mouth and I've got 12 inches that are sure to shut you up."
I retort, "wow, how original a dick joke."
He laughs and just breathes heavily. I get right away what he's doing and then he confirms it.
"My dick is just so hard thinking about you. I wish you were here so I could fuck you instead of masturbating."
I slam the phone down then take it off the hook (it's the very early 90's and so cell phones were a thing only people with lots of money had).
My parents get home and I tell them about my pervy caller, my dad is unfazed and my mom says, "your grandma got calls like this too. She would say things like, "I've got a new whip and I've been dying to try it out wanna be the first one?"
The guy on the other end would get creeped out and hang up. My mom told me she'd laugh her ass off because she out creeped a creeper.
She thought that was that was funny as hell.
Then got up to make dinner.
Time passes by again and he calls and this time my mom is home, she answers and the stupid ass actually asks for me.
She says, "sorry dear, you got me instead." Then continued on asking about men's swimwear, he gets annoyed and hangs up.
We laugh our asses off.
Another few weeks pass then I'm alone again and he calls berating me for what my mom had said.
I laughed and told him, "well, dumbass you should take the hint and fuck off."
He gets serious and says, "soon Princess we'll be all alone and you'll be mine."
I retort, "Listen, you creepy fuck. Get lost before I shove my father's shotgun up your ass."
He hangs up and I'm good with that even pleased with myself that I got him to hang up.
Another two weeks go by and my parents are out, yet again. The phone rings and I ignore it.
This goes on for nearly two hours. Finally, I pick up and start screaming, on the other end I hear, "what the fuck dude?"
It's my friend and she says she's coming over. She gets here and I tell her the situation. She says, "what the fuck is with this area turning into perv central?"
The phone rings and before I have a chance to pick it up my friend grabs it and belches loudly into the phone and hangs up. An hour goes by and we're hanging out and watching TV. The phone rings and I pick it up and he asks, "was it the dark haired girl that belched in my ear?"
I hang up and turn to her telling her what he said she replied, "Fuck!"
As we are aware that he had been watching us.
We make sure the doors and windows are locked and the curtains closed.
Several days later and it's dusk I'm heading home and I see the neighbor guys out. I stop say hey and chat. Out of the door comes Raimond. He runs up to me kisses me on the cheek and hugs me asking me how I am. I tell him of my creepy stalker on the phone, he gets mad and says, "what the fuck?"
He grabs my hand heads to a lawn chair sitting down and pulls me down on his lap. We chat and the guys are coming up with ways to get this asshole to leave me alone when Raimond says, "I've got an idea."
He walks me home and instead of his usual stopping at the door he comes inside. My parents are gone overnight so it's just us.
Not 20 minutes later the phone rings I pick it up and it's him.
He says, "who the fuck is that guy that? You know the one, you were sitting in his lap and he just went in your house? If he doesn't leave I'll slit his fucking throat."
I look at Raimond and he knows it's him he takes the phone and says, "listen you perverted fuck! Stop harassing and stalking my girlfriend or I'll take off your fucking head."
Then slams the phone down.
Ten minutes later the guy calls again and Raimond says, "I know you can see me standing in the window and I'm holding a big knife which I will use to cut your dick off and shove it in your mouth. She's my girl and if you come near or call her again, no one will ever find your fucking rotting corpse. I live just down the street, so I'll always be watching and protecting her. Stay the fuck away!"
Slams the phone down again. We hang out watch tv.
I know what your thinking. Why is a 27-year-old man acting like this with a 12-year-old girl? He must have his own intentions.
But you're wrong. He's never disrespected or perved on me. He's always treated me with love and respect. I know his feelings for me were true but he never once crossed the line, never touched me inappropriately. He truly was my knight that protected me.
I never saw or heard from that creepy asshole again. If it had not been Raimond, I don't know what would have happened.
Thank you, Raimond. Where ever you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Strange Weirdo
Back when I was 12 I would walk to my friend's house which was just on the next block. One day I'm walking back to my house and it...
-
To give some back round information, I'm a 39 year old woman and this story takes place back in 2009 so I was 28 at the time my husband ...
-
To share some background information. I'm a 39 year old woman and these these two experiences happened at two extremely different time...
-
I wish this were nothing more than a tall tale that I'm about to tell you, but until you experience it for yourself, you just don't...
No comments:
Post a Comment